intro to S* shapes style






I’m sure you’re all wondering…

I’m sure you’re all wondering who exactly is S*. I could be anyone; the girl in your biology class, that boy from the debate team, the maid… You’re all certainly just dying to know. Who could this mysterious person be.Well, unfortunately for you, you’ll never find out. Fortunately for me, I get the dish on everything that’s going on in the world fashion & celebrity. I’m the gatekeeper to all gossip, rumors and scandals taking place in our small, yet fabulous, section on the greatest island on earth. If you’re looking for old fashioned news, try CNN.com, but if you want the dish on what’s happening in my world of fashion, rich and beautiful then you’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to S* shapes style.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog